To improve Māori Health through leadership, education, research and evaluation, health workforce development and innovation, systemic transformation.
Strengthen Māori Health through nationally navigated and locally led solutions.
- Be the lead agency to improve Māori Health and Indigenous Wellbeing via health workforces, strategies and systems that implement Pae Ora (Ministry of Health, 2014).
- Strengthen health workforces to decrease Māori inequity and increase Māori wellbeing and potential.
Our Strategic Focus Areas
- Increased Māori Capacity and Capability
- Strategic and Sustainable Relationships
- Future Focused
- Meaningful Learning Opportunities
- Research Excellence
- Sector Leadership
- Strong Governance