The Northern Region is best known in our sector as the areas of Northland, Waitemata, Auckland and Counties Manukau. In this E-pānui we share a little of our activities in the Northern region. In our next E-pānui, we will profile what we are up to in the Midlands Region. If you are curious about what we are up to in your region, please contact us at email@example.com
With contributions and collaborative activities across the Northern region focused on Māori health, primary health, mental health and addiction responses to strengthen Māori wellbeing and transform systems underway. We are actively involved with a number of partners, in addition to delivering wānanga, and ongoing professional development options in this region;
– Au.E! https://terauora.com/our-work/rangatahi/: Rangatahi Resilience Building Hui and Rangatahi Change Makers we have shared about in this E-pānui
– He Puna Whakaata https://terauora.com/our-work/education-training/: A values-based matauranga Māori programme for practitioners to improve their therapeutic connection and outcomes with Māori.
– Kaitiaki Ahurea https://terauora.com/our-work/education-training/: Effective Engagement with Māori Wānanga to improve access and choice
– Tiaki Whānau Tiaki Ora https://teaumaori.com/wananga/tiaki-whānau-tiaki-ora/: Whānau Centred Māori Suicide Prevention Programme
– Manaaki Ora https://teaumaori.com/wananga/manaaki-ora-wananga/: Māori Resilience Approach to Suicide Prevention Wānanga
– Te Kete Pounamu https://terauora.com/our-work/lived-experience/: National Māori Lived Experience, Leadership Wānanga; Hui and Networks.
Symposium and Conferences in the Northern Region to hold the dates for!
– He Aronga a Hine Symposium: Māori experts on workforce priorities centred on Wahine Māori and their whānau, South Auckland; 5th May 2020.
– Hui Maumahara Symposium: Māori leaders on Māori frameworks and practice that transform and strengthen wellbeing, Auckland; May 20-22nd 2020.
– Toitū Hauora Māori Health Leadership Conference: Theme of Tino Rangatiratanga; Waipuna conference centre, Auckland; 1st and 2nd Sept 2020.
– Te Rau Ora & Te Ao Maramatanga: Māori Mental Health & Addiction Nursing Wānanga: Te Tī Marae, Waitangi; 25 – 27th November 2020.
– Te Rau Ora & International Indian Treaty Council Conference: Copthorne, Waitangi: 30th November – 3rd December 2020.