Tihei Mauri Ora, e ngā iwi o Aotearoa. Kia kaha, kia mana, kia mau.
Kia kaha, kia māia Aotearoa.
Through strength and endurance, our wellbeing will prevail.
The COVID-19 Psychosocial and Mental Wellbeing Recovery plan has 6 Guiding Principles:
People and whānau centred.
Treaty of Waitangi.
Protect Human rights.
They wish to:
- Collectively build the social and economic foundations for psychosocial and economic wellbeing.
- Empower community led solutions.
- Equip people to look after their own mental wellbeing.
- Strengthen mental health and addiction services.
- Support specialist mental health and addiction services.
Being in a position to influence change from both a local and regional level gives Te Kete Pounamu regions a more focussed approach when we see what the Ministry of Health have planned moving forward toward election. It’s our time whānau!
Kia rārangahia e tātou te kete kia kotahi. Hei kawea atu te pounamu tawhito.